Incorporating your Business with Creative City
Setting up a business with Creative City is considered as one of the best suited options that meets business requirements, including 3 years residency visa allocations, cost, business activity, flexi-desk or office space, auditing and share capital requirements, and much more.
- 100% ownership of your business
- No minimum capital required
- No annual auditing
- 3 years investor and employee visa
- Full repatriation of capital and profits
- Single window for administrative services
- Fast licensing and business set-up
- Stable and transparent laws and regulations
- Full-fledged business center
- Low start-up and operational cost
- liberal labour laws
Low Overhead Costs
Overhead expenses are independent of revenue and must be paid whether the business is in a profit or loss position. Reducing overhead costs is important in a business downturn especially for small businesses.
Our Business packages are designed to offer the most flexibility and scalability while keeping the costs down offering businesses sustainable bath to growth.
Let's Work Together!
Whether you are an existing SME or a prospective entrepreneur looking to start up your company, Creative City Free Zone offers a variety of highly efficient services to help you in your business journey.